Welcome to North Somerset – a great place for business to invest and grown in, and for people to work and live.
- Has great connectivity – with three M5 motorway junctions, Royal Portbury Docks (a deep sea port), Bristol Airport, 5 railway stations and superfast broadband being rolled out across the area.
- Offers a wealth of development opportunities across the area such as Junction 21 Enterprise Area (J21EA) which has expansive areas of development land and new commercial business premises to let or buy.
- Is home to over 8,000 businesses from the small to the international.
- Has a strong, diverse local economy and well represented in key growth sectors: manufacturing, creative, food and drink, advanced engineering and aerospace, professional services, business support and technical.
- Is able to offer businesses a highly skilled local workforce.
- Boasts beautiful coast and countryside within easy reach of a thriving city region – creating the opportunity for a fantastic work-life balance.
- Has North Somerset Enterprise Agency that can offer business support, advice and managed workspace.