HR Support: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- 15th March 2023
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
This workshop aims to equip you with a toolkit of information, which will enable you to feel more empowered in providing access and inclusion for disabled people. We will cover some key areas pertaining to recruitment practices as well as within the workplace to promote job satisfaction and retention for your employees. There are 25 spaces available on this workshop and there will be a waiting list in operation.
- Introductions by Business West
- Overview of the Equality Act 2010
- Reasonable adjustments in recruitment practices and at work
- Overview of the Access to Work scheme
- The Social Model of Disability
- Language and Communication (Top tips for documents, and discussing day-to-day communication and language around disability)
- Q&A with the trainers
- Closing words by Business West
Open to SMEs, it is free to attend as part of the Workforce for the Future Programme.
We look forward to seeing you there!