Help to Grow: Management Course
- 20th November 2023 - 6th March 2024
- 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Taunton Racecourse & Conference Centre
Help to Grow: Management is a 12-week practical management training course designed to support senior managers of small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) to boost performance, resilience, and long-term growth.
Delivered by UWE Bristol, Help to Grow: Management offers short, focused sessions to allow you to complete the course alongside running your business. The programme combines online sessions with face-to-face learning, alongside peer support and mentoring.
SMEs may be from any sector but must employ 5-249 people and participants must be at senior manager level.
The blended learning consists of:
- 4 practical and interactive face-to-face workshops at Taunton Racecourse & Conference Centre
- 8 facilitated online 2-hour sessions
- 10 hours of confidential 1:1 mentoring
- 8 online peer group calls
Help to Grow: Management Course Benefits:
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
- Opportunity to step away from the office for a few hours a week, gaining valuable “thinking space”
Help to Grow: Management is 90% subsidised by the Government. Participants pay a £750 fee.