Customer Decisions; Your Consumer Buying Behaviours and Why They Matter
- 19th August 2019
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Royal Oak House, Royal Oak Avenue, Prince Street, Bristol, BS1 4GB
If someone was to ask you why your customers choose to buy with you, do you think you could tell them the answer?
For businesses to truly understand their customers it’s imperative that they can understand both the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of their buying decisions. Within this seminar we will explore the consumer psychology behind why our customers buy, and the decision process they undertake whilst doing so.
In this seminar, we look at:
- The Value of Your Customers
- The ‘Buyer Decision Process’
- Customer Motivations to Buy
- The Types of Buyers You Have
- Considerations for Your Business
Please do note, the content of this workshop is delivered on the basis that you have a strong understanding of exactly who your customers are. If you are still developing this understanding then we would advise that you attend our ‘Marketing Strategies for Growth’ workshop prior to attending.
Tickets: Eventbrite Link