Creating A Diverse Workforce With Strategies For Neurodiverse Staff
- 27th July 2023 - 28th December 2023
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
A ‘Chatham House rules’ monthly workshop providing businesses, HR leads, the Third sector, employees and other organisations with strategies and guidance on how best to support neurodiverse staff.
These monthly workshops provide employers with a regular opportunity to discuss the challenges and effective recruitment and retention strategies for neurodiverse staff. These workshops are ideal for employers seeking regular guidance and advice on reasonable adjustments for staff with autism, learning disabilities, mental health and more.
There will be ample opportunity to discuss the challenges your organisation faces with tailored advice and guidance on potential strategies to overcome those challenges to deliver an inclusive, diverse workforce.
1. Executive summary of monthly sessions; aims, objectives and format.
2. Introductions from the Chair (AutonoMe team)
3. What provisions are employers currently putting in place
4. Questions from delegates, sharing challenges and formulating strategies to implement.
5. Wrap up – where can employers find additional information/help
Next Available Dates.
AUG 24 – Thu, 12:30 – 13:30 BST
SEP 28 – Thu, 12:30 – 13:30 BST
OCT 26 – Thu, 12:30 – 13:30 BST