Local Skills Improvement Plan – Skills Clinics
Would you like the chance to talk to an experienced Skills Advisor about your business workforce needs and objectives, whilst feeding into the wider future skills strategy for your region?
As part of the Local Skills Improvement Plan for West of England, Business West are providing businesses with a unique opportunity to have their say on their skills needs now, and in the future, to help shape education and training provision and ensure it aligns with business needs.
Come and meet with Business West’s LSIP Business Skills Advisor at The Hive in Weston-super-Mare on Tuesday 5th March. Slots last 45 minutes and can be booked through the following link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/local-skills-improvement-plan-skills-clinics-tickets-803110604437.
Their specialist Skills Advisor can talk with you about your current and future workforce needs and connect you with local and national training providers to ensure you and your staff receive access to quality and responsive training.
Business West can help with the following areas:
- People and skills needs
- Access to the best and most relevant training providers
- Advice on apprenticeships / apprenticeship levy
- Advice on the best training solutions for your business
- Guidance on upskilling your existing workforce
- Support with internships and work experience
- Low Carbon and green initiatives
- Workplace culture and wellbeing