Introducing the West of England Combined Authority’s Good Employment Summit
20th September 2023
The West of England Combined Authority is hosting its inaugural Good Employment Summit to commemorate the successes of the Charter.
The event is taking place at the Bristol Hotel on 18 October is an opportunity to engage in meaningful discussions about the key aspects of good employment and hear from industry leaders, including BT, Babbasa and Mayden.
Date: 18 October
Venue: The Bristol Hotel, Prince Street Bristol BS1 4QF
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
- Gain valuable insights from national experts and local employer speakers who are at the forefront of the industry.
- Dive into crucial topics including recruitment, skill development, and flexible work arrangements
- Showcase positive ongoing initiatives
- Explore the future work landscape to shape impactful strategies
- Reflect on the Charter’s successful first year
It is the perfect opportunity for CEOs, HR Directors and Senior Decision Makers to get together and make a difference to support their business growth. Register your place now.
Over the coming weeks, we’re keen to make sure as many businesses as possible are aware of this event and to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to share ideas and network.
Please help us to amplify our message and ensure this support reaches as many businesses as possible:
- Please share the campaign launch across all social platforms from Wednesday 6 September from 10am.
- I would encourage you to share information about the Good Employment Summit with your networks and audiences to make sure as many employers as possible have the opportunity to attend – for example on social media, in networking groups and through newsletters. Please use this link and the attached images for social, newsletters and web. And don’t forget to tag us!
Tags for Twitter
Tags for LinkedIn
- West of England Combined Authority – https://www.linkedin.com/company/11067833
- Growth Hub – https://www.linkedin.com/company/10359618
Please do let us know if you would like further information on the campaign, we appreciate your collaboration.
What is the Good Employment Charter?
The Good Employment Charter is a tool designed to support organisations boost productivity and achieve higher growth by creating a happier workforce. It is a voluntary membership and accreditation scheme aimed to create an active network of employers within the West of England that are committed to supporting the basis of ‘good work’.
We want to see the West of England as a place where people are offered secure, fulfilling and well-paid work and be able to reach their true potential.
This not only boosts employee morale, retention rates and health. It also leads to business growth and success, benefitting society and the wider economy.