Santander Universities – Excel For All
12th July 2023
If you need to master Excel, apply for one of the 5,000 scholarships available from Santander Scholarships.
Excel for All 2023 2nd Call and learn with one of the best and most complete courses on the market through Udemy, a leader in digital training.
The course is 100% online and has no cost for the beneficiaries. It is not necessary to have a university degree, nor to be a Banco Santander customer.
1. You must be +18 at the time of your application.
2. Resident in Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Spain, United States, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, or Uruguay.
3. Language level (English, Spanish, or Portuguese) sufficient to attend the course.
1. Meet the eligibility criteria.
2. Random selection process by a public notary.
You Will Have The Opportunity To Choose One Between The Two Available Courses:
- Complete Microsoft Excel Course, from Beginner to Advance.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic Excel.
Number of seats: 5.000.
- Term of scholarship: 15 hours.
- Weekly time commitment: At your own pace and unlimited access.
- What is included?: Tuition fees, Courses.
- Program format: 100% online.
If you need to fully and quickly acquire the necessary skills to handle Microsoft Excel, this Santander Scholarship programme is designed so that you can master it in record time and apply it in your day-to-day academic and professional life.
Detailed Information About The Courses:
Complete Microsoft Excel Course, from Beginner to Advance.
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced.
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel.
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office.
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA.
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table.
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables.
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more.
- Access to a Professional Trainer.
Advanced Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic Excel.
- Enhance your current Excel files & automate your work with VBA.
- Master Excel VBA & Macros.
- Directly apply the Excel VBA example files included to your own work.
- Reduce manual routine tasks to the click of a button.
- Make your work-life easier.
- Create simple solutions to complex problems by levering Excel functionality with Macros.
- Formulas & Excel core functionality can’t do everything. Use VBA when you reach a limitation.
- Easily adjust VBA code you find online to fit your purpose.
Applications close on 31st August.
For more information and to sign up to the course, visit: Becas Santander | Excel for All 2023 – 2nd Call (becas-santander.com)