Reverse Jobs Fair
28th February 2023
As you may know, Weston College’s aim is to give every learner an opportunity to attend careers and job fairs so they can meet and interact with employers like you, that are looking to grow talent pipelines. A ‘typical’ careers event gives students a chance to attend and meet employers (like Weston College Careers Fest or What Next) but for some students; this can be hugely overwhelming.
We would therefore like to invite you to attend our Reverse Jobs Fair on Tuesday 14th March, 10am-2pm at the Weston College Conference Centre
What is it?
- Unlike a traditional careers/job fair; Weston College would like employers to visit stalls; hosted by students to find out more about what they can offer.
- Run between the hours of 10am-2pm which allows for employers to visit at their own pace.
Who will I see?
- Students will be able to showcase their own talents and skills on display.
- Students will be looking to talk to employers from various sectors, including retail, IT, Horticulture, Animal Care and Hospitality (for example), at a pace which suits their needs.
- Connecting you with High Quality, but an often-overlooked talent pool.
- Allows for a more relaxed conversation that is conducive to a meaningful exchange.
- Matching of our learners to meaningful sectors.
- Linking curriculum into high quality and fulfilling careers.
- Allowing quieter more focused and gentle interaction with employers.
- Allows for personal guidance from Weston College’s team.
Weston College would really like to see you there! Please confirm your attendance by emailing employers@Weston.ac.uk with the name of who will be coming along.
The students will be excited to meet you and hopefully; find routes into paid employment and apprenticeships.