SEO Workshop for Beginners (Bristol Media)
- 13th February 2020
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Origin Workspace, Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HP
Jon Payne, Technical Director of Bristol-based SEO specialists, Noisy Little Monkey, will be sharing expert advice, strategies and actionable tips in this Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) workshop, where you’ll discover how to get the best chance of ranking highly in Google and Bing for your own or your clients’ website.
– About Google’s ranking factors
– How to improve the content of your/your clients’ sites
– Best practice for on-page SEO
– How to research what phrases you/your clients should target
Jon will provide you with theory and show examples so that you can go and get started straight away!
The workshop is recommended for Account planners, strategists, small business owners, or anyone responsible for website performance who is looking for a crash course in beginner’s SEO.