Renewable Energy Innovations: Evening Panel Discussion
- 24th October 2019
- 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Central Bristol, Bristol
The Future Economy Network is delighted to announce we will be joined by subscribers Cadence Planning, Vattenfall, Ashfords and University of Bristol to discuss 4 types of renewable energy; Solar, Wind, Hydro & Geothermal.
Roland Billington, Head of Development at Cadence Planning, will discuss:
- What has solar achieved in the recent past; what have been the challenges and hurdles to overcome?
- Landowners; rental incomes, diversification, food production.
- What is the next generation of solar going to look like? How can this be achieved given existing land use constraints?
- How does solar fit in with the overall generation mix now and where does it need to be?
- Subsidy free world…. Where will Investors make their money?
- Repowering of solar parks. Better panels, longer periods.
- Is there a strategy to achieve Net Zero?
More details to be announced.
18:00 – 18:30 – Drinks Reception
18:30 – 18:40 – Introduction from The Future Economy Network
18:40 – 19:00 – Solar – Cadence Planning
19:00 – 19:20 – Wind – Vattenfall
19:20 – 19:40 – Hydrothermal – Ashfords
19:40 – 20:00 – Geothermal – University of Bristol
20:00 – 20:30 – Panel Discussion
20:30 – 21:00 – Networking & Nibbles
Early Bird FEN Subscriber: £5.00 + £1.92 FEE & VAT
Early Bird Non Subscriber: £10.00 + £3.25 FEE & VAT
Early Bird sales end 24 September
FEN Subscriber: £7.50 + £2.58 FEE & VAT
Non Subscriber: £15.00 + £4.58 FEE & VAT