Aiming for Net Zero – A practical workshop
- 15th March 2023
- 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Climate change is a global challenge and every business has a responsibility to take steps to reduce the impact on the environment and community in which it exists. With more and more businesses implementing carbon reduction measures and making net zero commitments, we’ve developed a workshop to support businesses through the process of reducing their environmental impact.
Our Aiming for Net Zero workshop aims to give companies the foundational knowledge to develop their carbon footprint, reduce their carbon emissions and develop a plan to achieve net zero.
During the half-day workshop, we will spend time breaking down some of the jargon, highlighting the benefits of taking action on reducing your carbon emissions and providing tips, advice, and examples of measures you can implement in your business.
Throughout the interactive session, delegates will also have the opportunity to hear from other attendees, share their own experience and ask questions. As part of the course, you will also receive an exclusive workbook and certificate on completion.
Spaces will be limited so if you’re interested, ensure you book now to secure your place!
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for SMEs of all sizes who would like to learn more about what they can do to reduce their environmental impact and how to get started or progress on their business’ carbon reduction journey.
How much does it cost?
- We are delivering this valuable course for a special introductory price of £300 + VAT for non-members. If you are interested in finding out more about Chamber membership and the benefits we offer, please get in touch with email@example.com
- You may also be eligible for one free place per company as part of the Somerset Energy Innovation Centre (SEIC) Net Zero programme* which provides businesses with up to 12 hours of Net Zero support. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you are eligible
- Chamber members can join the session free of charge
Further workshops and online events
We will also be running this workshop on the following dates:
- Wednesday 1st February
- Wednesday 19th April (on sale soon)
- Wednesday 17th May (on sale soon)
We are also running a series of free Net Zero Lunch and Learn online events, focusing on different topics with the aim of helping business on their Net Zero journey. We will have expert speakers sharing their experiences and top tips, and provide the opportunity for businesses to find out more about topics and join in discussions with their peers.
Our upcoming Lunch and Learn events will be covering:
- Thursday 9th January: Green Energy
- Tuesday 25th April: Green Finance (open for bookings soon)
We take your data very seriously and are committed to the privacy and security of it. OurPrivacy Statementexplains the types of personal data we may collect about you and how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.From time to time Business West provides information highlighting its services and other relevant opportunities that may be of interest to its members and the wider business community. If you don’t wish to receive these communications, pleaseupdate your preferences. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe from any marketing emails you receive.
*This course is funded by Somerset Energy Innovation Centre.