3-Day Business Start Up Course
- 2nd September 2019 - 6th September 2019
- 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- The Hive, 6 Beaufighter Rd, Weston-super-mare, BS24 8EE
Note: This 3-day course runs on the 2nd, 4th and 6th September.
Please note: When registering please select a ticket for each day you want to attend.
When you’re starting in business it’s important that you get the essentials right. The business start-up course provides information and guidance to help deal with three key issues that are going to be fundamental to the performance and success of your business. They are delivered by an experienced advisor and will give you the opportunity to answer any questions or problems you may have.
Day 1 – Getting the Basics Right
- What is and why complete a business plan
- Contents of the business plan
- Reasons for failure
- Legal status and business names
- Income tax and National Insurance
- Health & Safety
- Contracts, terms and conditions
- Intellectual property rights
- Employment Law
Day 2 – Making Money and Making a Profit
Day 3 – Finding and Keeping Customers, Business Planning
Our business start-up course is free for anyone starting a business based in North Somerset.