North Somerset Enterprise Agency Support
The North Somerset Enterprise Agency (NSEA) is a not for private profit organisation that acts as a “one-stop-shop” providing impartial and confidential guidance on every aspect of business start-up and growth so that you can launch, manage and grow your business with confidence.
NSEA offers free business advice and services; information, support and free or low-cost training is also available through experienced and knowledgeable team of business advisors.
The Organisation's Services Include:
- Advice, counselling and training for start-up businesses including startupdonut.co.uk.
- Business Skills Seminars to enhance the skills of owners/managers.
- Specialist support for women in business.
- Support for Social Enterprise.
- Information and signposting.
- Professional advice and consultancy by qualified practitioners including legal, IT, marketing, accounting and taxation.
- North Somerset Business Club.
- A wide range of administrative services including photocopying, fax service, word processing, preparation of presentation materials, translation services room hire and many others.
Free Advice ServiceNSEA Services
Enterprising West of England
Enterprising West of EnglandFind out more
The North Somerset Enterprise Agency (NSEA) is a not for private profit organisation that acts as a “one-stop-shop” providing impartial and confidential guidance on every aspect of business start-up and growth so that you can launch, manage and grow your business with confidence.Read more
The West of England Growth Hub can provide the first port of call for all businesses looking to engage with any publicly funded business support project. The range of services on offer includes; finance assistance, support for high growth businesses, access to skills packages, manufacturing, innovation and research advice and export support.Read more
Whether you are a first time or established exporter struggling to; identify the right market for your product, respond to an export opportunity, prepare the correct documentation, check the labelling and packaging requirements, find the right logistics required there is advice available.Read more