Free Creative Industry Business & Support Workshops
20th September 2023
Throughout November, North Somerset Council will host a series of in-person and online business & support workshops for organisations within the region’s creative industry.
The workshops are free to attend and will run in partnership with WofE CA Create Growth, Super Culture, and the hive and will offer attendees early stage and developing business support, advice on grant and funding applications, as well as an in-depth overview of the Create Growth Programme.
Dates and Booking
- Tuesday 7 Nov, (1pm-4pm) – Creative Industry Business Support @ the hive
- Wednesday 15 Nov, (9.30am-12.30pm) – Creative Industry Business Support @ the Curzon Cinema & Arts
- Tuesday 21 Nov, (1pm-4pm) – Creative Industry Business Support @ The We Are Super Studios
Online Workshops (via Teams):
- Friday 10 Nov, (2pm-3.30pm) – Introduction to the Create Growth Programme w/ WofE CA Create Growth Team
- Friday 17 Nov, (9.30am-11am) – Introduction to the Create Growth Programme w/ WofE CA Create Growth Team
- Thursday 23 Nov, (9.30am-11am) – Introduction to grant/funding applications w/ Super Culture
- Thursday 30 Nov, (2pm-3.30pm) – Introduction to grant/funding applications w/ Super Culture
The workshops have been specifically designed for the creative sector and are open to any North Somerset organisation within the following or related categories: Advertising & Marketing, Architecture, Arts & Culture, Craft, Createch, Design, Fashion, Gaming, Music, Publishing, TV and film.
While the workshops are free to attend, places will be limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org