Tech South West Awards
18th May 2023
Tech South West Awards 2023 open for entries
The annual Tech South West Awards have opened for entries as the prestigious event returns for a fifth year to celebrate the region’s tech sector.
Covering the whole of the South West from Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset to Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire, the awards showcase innovation across the region’s fastest growing sector.
Over 300 entries were submitted for the awards in 2022. Categories include Best Startup, Women in Tech, MarineTech, Commitment to Diversity, Workplace Culture, AgriTech, Tech For Good, FinTech and Commitment to Talent.
For more information visit : Tech South West Awards 2023 open for entries – Tech South West
- Entry to the Tech South West Awards is free.
- Entrants must be based within Bath, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset or Wiltshire. If the organisation is headquartered elsewhere, but has a regional office, it may still enter. This must be detailed in the entry form.
- Every entry will also be automatically placed in the Cluster Awards category for the relevant geographical area.
- The judges will be looking for a good story, well told, and backed up with solid metrics.
- All entries must be submitted online via https://www.techsouthwest.co.uk/awards-2023/enter-the-tech-south-west-awards/
- You must register on this website to enter these awards. You will be automatically signed up as a free Tech South West member. Unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com
- The entry deadline is June 30 2023.
You will be able to nominate for the People’s Choice Award. The entry date will be announced on Twitter. You cannot nominate yourself for the People’s Choice Award – this will go to public vote. You can nominate another person/organisation for the People’s Choice Award on Twitter or LinkedIn.
What are Tech South West looking for?
Evidence, examples, facts and figures, stand out achievements and testimonials. Try to be as detailed as possible to showcase your achievements.
Each judge will be assigned several categories based on their expertise, and will be issued a scorecard to assess each entry. Each category has several judges. The full shortlist is announced in September.
Any questions get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit : Entry guidelines – Tech South West