Net Zero Catalyst Funding Series
15th December 2022
Innovate IUK KTN Innovation Exchange Programme is bringing to you 8 new challenges within Net Zero and calling all SMEs willing to create a partnership and to develop new technology to solve them.
The Innovation Exchange Programme will award SMEs that collaborate together with £25k for a project successfully delivered by the end of March 2023. Check where you could get involved:
- Reusable packaging and logistics solution for Air Source Heat Pumps
- Environmental monitoring and data analytics for mycelium growth optimisation
- Hydrophilic solutions to prevent fogging of thermoplastics
- Remote measurement of carbon sequestration on UK farms
- Alternative drying processes for textile production
- Automating identification of litter
- Alternatives for moth treatment in wool
- Aluminium joining processes for battery cooling systems
This is an unprecedented opportunity to engage with other SMEs outside of your areas of expertise, to find solutions to current and pressing technical challenges that would not be solved otherwise, to access an untapped network of solution providers and to be awarded grant funding for it.
Click here to learn more and apply