Free Sustainability Masterclasses (half-day)
4th November 2022
A fully funded programme is offering virtual masterclasses to give participants an understanding of business sustainability. The aim is to develop practical skills to enable the growth of a business in a sustainable time-friendly manner.
Topics covered include:
- Impact Workout: 2 November 2022
- Sustainability Policies: 11 November 2022
- Impact Leadership: 25 November 2022
- Becoming Tender Ready: 5 December 2022
- Digital Sustainability: 6 December 2022
- How To Write a Powerful Grant Response: 12 December 2022
- Social Value – Designing a High-Impact Response: January 2023
- Life-Cycle Assessment 101: Date TBC
To be accepted onto the programme you must be a registered Limited Company (Ltd), Community Interest Company (CIC) or Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO). The programme is administered through the University of Bath.
For more information and to sign up see: https://www.setsquared.co.uk/programme/scale-up-sustainability-masterclass-programme/