Training Available through Skills Support for the Workforce in West of England
13th October 2022
The Skills Support for the Workforce programme (SSW) helps support small and medium businesses in West of England to upskill their employees with training courses and qualifications to help their business grow and boost the local economy.
SSW can work with you to develop a bespoke training programme relevant to your business needs, and as the SSW programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), a wide range of training can be accessed at no cost* to your business.
* subject to eligibility
Logistica Training, a partner on SSW, can deliver a range of fully funded accredited training courses covering a range of subjects in the Health and Social Care sector, for example; Award in Awareness of Dementia, Understanding End of Life Care, Certificate in Mental Health, Infection Control, Medication, Nutrition and Health, as well as Certificate in Falls Prevention Awareness.
What’s on offer?
- A training needs analysis for your business, identifying the skills your team need to support your business goals
- On-the-job vocational training to meet individual and business needs including taught learning, workplace assessment, distance learning and online learning
- Recognised accredited qualifications and training courses to support employees to upskill or even learn new skills
- Progression pathways for your employees enabling them to take on more responsibilities and move up in your organisation, or progress onto higher level qualifications and apprenticeships
How could you benefit?
- A more efficient business with improved profitability
- A highly skilled and engaged workforce with up-to-date skills
- Improved staff morale and motivation, therefore reducing staff turnover
- Become an ‘Employer of Choice’ which will improve your business’ image and attract new talent
- Competitive advantage in your marketplace and improved chances of winning new business
If you want to enhance your business performance, improve profitability or simply invest in your employees’ personal development, get in touch with Lisa Hutchings, Partnership Coordinator for West of England.