Skills Support for the Workforce in North Somerset – Funded Training to Help your Business Grow
12th April 2022
The Skills Support for the Workforce programme (SSW) helps support small and medium businesses in West of England, including North Somerset to upskill their employees with training courses and qualifications to help their business grow and boost the local economy.
We can work with you to develop a bespoke training programme relevant to your business needs, and as the SSW programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), a wide range of training can be accessed at no cost* to your business. *subject to eligibility
We have a network of expert training providers who can deliver hundreds of fully funded and accredited training courses covering a range of subjects such as: IT and Digital Skills, Leadership and Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Health and Social care, Customer Service, Business Administration, and many more.
What’s on offer?
- A training needs analysis for your business, identifying the skills your team need to support your business goals
- On-the-job vocational training to meet individual and business needs including taught learning, workplace assessment, distance learning and online learning
- Recognised accredited qualifications and training courses to support employees to upskill or even learn new skills
- Progression pathways for your employees enabling them to take on more responsibilities and move up in your organisation, or progress onto higher level qualifications and apprenticeships
How could you benefit?
- A more efficient business with improved profitability
- A highly skilled and engaged workforce with up-to-date skills
- Improved staff morale and motivation, therefore reducing staff turnover
- Become an ‘Employer of Choice’ which will improve your business’ image and attract new talent
- Competitive advantage in your marketplace and improved chances of winning new business
We also offer support to business owners facing the prospect of making hard decisions about redundancy, and to individuals who have recently been made redundant through the Skills Support for Redundancy programme. Contact the team for more information or visit our website.
If you want to enhance your business performance, improve profitability or simply invest in your employees’ personal development, get in touch today: