Great British Beach Clean
15th September 2021
Every September thousands of people take to the beach all over the UK to take part in the Great British Beach Clean.
For the week of the Great British Beach Clean, coming up on 17th – 26th September, we have a few Beach Cleans booked in across North Somerset.
- 18th Sept – The Marine Conservation Society, located at Sandbay between 10:00 – 13:00.
- 19th Sept – Keep Britain Tidy, located on Weston Seafront (Royal Sands) between 10:30 – 12:30.
- 21st Sept – Marine Conservation Society, located on Weston Seafront (North Sands) between 9:00 – 15:30.
- 22nd Sept – Marine Conservation Society and Hargreaves Lansdown, located at Woodhill Bay Portishead.
- 23rd Sept – Marine Conservation Society and Hargreaves Lansdown, located at Killkenny Bay Portishead.
You can find additional resources to help you join in with the Beach Clean and restore the health of our oceans here: https://www.mcsuk.org/what-you-can-do/join-a-beach-clean/useful-guides-and-resources/