Small Business Saturday, 5th December 2020
2nd November 2020
The Economy Team at North Somerset Council would like to support Small Business Saturday which this year will be on 5th December. To support the scheme we need to know the businesses that have signed up so, if you’ve signed up, please let me know.
Small Business Saturday UK is a non-commercial campaign which provides business support and promotion for your business and community. Through the promotion customers are encouraged to support all types of small businesses; online, in offices and in stores. Many small businesses take part in the day by hosting events and offering discounts.
By signing up for the scheme businesses receive:
- Offer of package of support and mentoring via virtual visits to businesses in over 30 locations from launch date of 2nd November to Small Business Saturday on 5th December
- Virtual one-to-one sessions bookable by registering here https://smallbusinesssaturdayuk.com/my-small-business and clicking on the Tour tab
- Registering includes promotion of businesses before, during and after Small Business Saturday
- Upcoming bus tour workshops list is available here https://smallbusinesssaturdayuk.com/the-tour#workshops
- Each day will feature local news and prizes from a business local to that day’s stop
- Opportunity to show case your business or product via the live series; email email@example.com with the subject ‘Live’.
The scheme is also looking for mentors. If you interested or you know someone who would please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Mentor’.