Skills advice session - Friday 28 April
The Hive, Beaufighter Road Weston-super-Mare BS24 8EE
28 April 2017, from 08:30 AM to 01:30 PM
“Do you struggle to find training to match your business needs? or perhaps you are looking to expand your workforce but need more information about the options available to you?
Come down and meet with one of our Business Skills Advisers at The Hive on Friday 28 April.
Book a free one-to-one skills advice session to chat about your business, discuss any skills challenges you are facing or gain information and training solutions that better match your business needs.
Our specialist skills advice service can connect you with local and national training providers to ensure you and your staff receive access to quality and responsive training.
How we can help:
- Analysis of your organisational skills needs
- Consultation with a specialist sector skills adviser
- Access to the best and most relevant training providers
- Advice on apprenticeships / apprenticeship levy
- Advice on the best training solutions for your business
- Guidance on up-skilling your existing workforce
- Support with internships and work experience
Book your place HERE