Phaze Electrical, Nailsea
Phaze Electrical formed in 1999 from a previous electrical company called Dennis Acourt Ltd that had traded in excess of 30 years within Bristol. We commenced electrical contracting work based from a small office located in Southfield Trading Estate, Nailsea. In 2014 we expanded to a medium sized electrical contractor and moved to new premises in the heart of Nailsea.
As a company we take on regular apprentices and train site operatives and engineers to the current standards required by using specialists and on-site training. We have a dedicated team of office based employees including two Electrical Contract Managers, an in house design department, an Estimating Department and numerous operatives who work on site.
The company specialises in accommodation and design & build projects and we are able to prove an economic and ecological design exceeding the client’s needs to Breeam standards. We also have a PI cover of five million pounds for any one project.
- the conversion of the old Bristol & West Building Society in the centre of Bristol to a 200 bedroomed Raddisson Hotel and 200 adjoining apartments for Miller Construction;
- the Two Tunnels Project in Bath to turn two disused railway tunnels into a cycle path which involved installing a bat friendly, low energy LED lighting system to 1.2 miles of Tunnel;
- the new visitors Centre at Stonehenge;
- a care village with a medical centre and day care unit in Crymych in North Wales for Cowlin Construction;
- a three million pound care village for Willmott Dixon in Southampton;
- and carried out in excess of 10 student accommodation projects throughout the South West and South Wales.
We are looking to develop and expand our business for the coming year and we have been selected as one of the contractors on the EDF Hinkley Point Power Station near Bridgwater.
Our location in North Somerset gives us good access to all major motorway links covering the regions we work in, South Wales, South West, and the Shire Counties.
Phaze Electrical Limited, Kings Court, 87 High Street, Nailsea, BS48 1AW
Telephone: 01275 866 333